We can create a package for you if one below isn’t quite what you are looking for. When reception coverage is included, there may be maximum limits for our length of coverage.
The following are only examples – let us know what you’re looking for and we will give you a quote.
Ultimately, we film weddings because we enjoy it. If our schedule is too busy or other circumstances might keep us from enjoying our time with you on your particular wedding date, we will not feel comfortable committing to your wedding.
All packages Include:
- HD Camera Footage (filmed with professional 3CCD, HD camera technology)
- Note: For full HD footage delivery, be sure to choose Blu-Ray media (No, we didn’t misspell “Blu-Ray” – That’s how it is spelled!)
- At Least One Wireless Microphone System
- DVDs (Or Blu-Rays) with Chapter Markers
- Full Ceremony Coverage (fully edited)
Note: Blu-Ray options do not necessarily have tons of additional Blu-Ray features (such as pop-up menus, etc.). Blu-Ray simply ensures you have a full, high-definition video instead of a standard definition video. The Blu-Ray will contain a similar basic menu for simplicity. If a cinematic Blu- Ray menu is desired (i.e., really fancy), please contact us to discuss your ideas.
Option 1 (Ceremony Only)…………………………………………………………… $600
***Local Areas Only – Please Contact For More Information***
- Two Cameras (one videographer);
- Full Editing Three DVDs
- Wireless Microphone for Groom
- Travel may require additional charge
Our packages basically go up from $600 depending on things like:
- Travel distance
- Number of cameras for reception
- Number of videographers for reception
- Highlight video (Requires pre-ceremony coverage)
- Guest Interviews
- Pre-Ceremony Coverage (required for Highlight video)
- Number of microphones
- Whether or not it is a peak time (peak season, peak days, off-peak days, etc.)
- The availability of baby-sitting on our end (just keeping it real!)
- Whether or not your wedding is inside/near “the perimeter” (Inside I-285: the Greater Atlanta Area)
Our most popular package includes the major events at the reception and runs around $850 (subject to reasonable time limits)
As of 2017, our “typical” charge for most weddings has been around $1,000. We have several packages that range from $600 all the way to $5,000 (which includes coverage the day before as well — basically all that we could possibly give for you!)
Add-On Options/Upgrades & Other Miscellaneous Pricing Information
Hard Drive of All Footage (Edited and Unedited) :: $500 (Restrictions apply)
Rehearsal Dinner Coverage :: Contact for Quote
Guest Interviews :: Contact for Quote
Wedding Highlight Video :: Contact for Quote
Extra DVDs :: $25 each
Honeymoon Montage :: Contact for Quote Travel Fees (Depends on Location) :: $0 – $500
**A $250 deposit is required to hold and confirm your date. We typically only book one wedding on a single day.